Saturday, April 20, 2013

Rabbit Applique Machine Embroidery Design

A close-up of the rabbit applique design on baby sheet
Besides the clown applique embroidery designs that I made for my cousin's grandchild,s I also made the rabbit applique machine embroidery design. I tried to do the border in the hoop but found that it was very tedious so I gave up and opted to do it the manual way like I used to do it earlier. It took me quite a while, about 5 hours just to lay everything and prepare it for the zigzag applique stitch while the zigzag stitch itself took just one hour in all.
 

Baby sheet or wrapper with applique rabbit pattern

Baby bolster covers with rabbit applique design

Baby pillow cover with applique rabbit design
Today, my cousin collected both the baby sets, the rabbit applique set and the clown face applique set. They came when I was at work and later called me to see that they liked both the applique sets very much. She kept saying they liked them. Gave me a deep sense of satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment