Saturday, January 26, 2013

Whale Applique Design on Girl's Dress

buy boy applique design,embroidery applique design,free whale applique
Whale Applique Machine Embroidery Design
My little niece loved the boy applique designs (whale applique design, owl applique design, ladybug applique design and helicopter applique design) that I made for her little cousin, Varun so I asked her if she would like some. She said she liked the ladybug applique pattern but then I had recently made her a frock with ladybugs. Her next choice was the whale applique pattern and so I made this dress for her using this machine embroidery design. Take a look at the frock I also made her with the flower applique design my other girl applique designs as well.
buy applique design, whale applique, free animal applique,girl applique
Girl's dress with whale applique pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment