Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bird Applique Design

bird applique design, girl applique design, free boy applique designs, buy machine embroidery applique designs
Applique Bird Design
My sister's friend, Nikita has got a baby girl and my sis has asked me to sew a couple of baby frocks for her. I am now again faced with the dilemma of what to embroider and after much thought I decided on this applique bird design. I am really pleased with the end result. I am actually beginning to enjoy this applique designing. I am sorry I waited for so long to try it out on my Brother Innovis. The best part is I am getting better at digitizing these embroidery files and I even made the flowers and the grass by myself. Once you get the hang of the Wilcom software it gets pretty easy but then you need time to learn it and what with a full time job I have very little spare time so I have to work late into the night or get up a lot befor the rooster does! Ha! Ha! I am so charged with all the images that I see that I say I want to make all the different kinds of boy applique and girl applique designs so my older niece has suggested that I don't repeat a single design. Huh? That means I have to digitize a new embroidery design every time!!?? But that's the only way I can do a lot more applique designs, I guess! So, enjoy this applique bird design. This one is dedicated to my niece, Kim, who is currently suffering from chickenpox. :( Get well soon, Kim!

No comments:

Post a Comment