Thursday, January 24, 2013

Whale Applique Design


This whale applique design can be sewn on to baby clothes and is av
Whale Applique Design

I have had my Innovis 4000 for three years already and didn't try out the applique until now. This was my first attempt. And I think I am hooked already. I just love making these applique designs and I feel like going on making these designs with whatever inspiration I draw from my mother's old embroidery books or the Net. The best part is that I have been digitizing them myself and I would be more than happy to sell some of my designs if anyone might be interested. I can provide all formats but PES will be tried and tested as my machine uses PES.
This baby shirt is made using the whale applique design for baby boys
Varun in my whale applique baby shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment