Saturday, April 20, 2013

Flower Applique Design

It's been a while since I blogged; have been busy her's with work and have also been doing a lot of applique embroidery for my oldest girl cousin whose daughter is expecting a baby.

I had some remnants of my mother's dress material in dark green and white and also some remnants of a light green and white in a similar print which I had used for a nightie for my sis-in-law. Always wanted to applique the opposite color on to the other material... and so I gave it a try. Am I getting thrifty, you may ask... LOL!

Anyway, here it is...a closeup and the finished dress with the appliqued flowers for my niece below.
Applique flowers design for girl's dress

Girl's frock with flowers appliqued in opposite materials
You may also like to take a look at my other applique flower design or you might like to take a look at the other applique girl designs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment